Random RandomnessBy JT · · Leave a Comment
WWE House Show Edition!
Alright so here we go. I just want to inform you all that I have had a few adult beverages before writing this so it may affect what I say but it may not so here we go:
Well my day began as any other Saturday with a trip to the gym where I picked things up and put them down for a couple hours the I came home. What the loyal bWf readers don’t want to hear about your whole day, damn but it was so exciting. Well I go with the good parts.
1pm est. I decided that since there was a Santino Marella appearance that I was going to go. Now my original plan was to be there at 1 but I felt that if I got there then I would look stupid and be the first in line. The appearance was from 2-4. I got there at around 1:20pm est and boy was I surprised. Now when I met Santino back in 2008 there was between 50-75 people there. Well when I got there today there was almost double that and we had 40 minutes to go before the signing started. I blame this to the fact that this appearance was heavily promoted whereas the first one was not. Well after 90 minutes of waiting and getting my ginger tan (that’s a sunburn if you didn’t know) I finally got to meet him again. I didn’t get a pic with him because by that time they were trying to rush people out because so many people showed up. I did get to talk to him briefly though, it went like this:
Me: Hi I’m John. (for those who don’t know that’s my real name)
Santino: Like John Cena
Me: No…. I mean yeah like John Cena.
We shake hands and I leave. It was cool to see him though. He was in full character the whole time.
6:30pm est: I get to the arena and to our seats. Here in the arena there are no bad seats and even though we were in the nosebleed section, we had a great view of the ring, it just wasn’t great for pictures.
7:30pm est: Showtime! Here’s a rundown of the card:
- Brodus Clay def. JTG- Hornswoggle was with Clay and JTG is still employed by WWE for another week.
- Zack Ryder def. an no name guy that will probably appear on Smackdown soon- Ryder won by DQ here. after the match Dolph Ziggler came out and attacked Ryder and taunted the crowd.
- Lalya def Beth Phoenix to retain the Divas title- I didn’t watch this match since I went with my buddy and his son to the merchandise area.
- Santino Marella def Miz and Jack Swagger to retain the US Title- WHAT? Miz was advertised to face John Cena well I guess “card subject to change” applies here since Cena is “injured. Good match.
- Epico & Primo def. R-Truth & Kofi Kingston to become the new tag team champions, well that’s until another referee came out and pointed that Kofi had his foot on the ropes resulting in a restart of the match in which R-Truth and Kofi Kingston were victorious. Another good match.
- At this point we had our intermission. We also had Dolph Ziggler come out and announce that Mason Ryan was his enforcer, what that means I don’t know.
- Lord Tensai def. Tyson Kidd- It was what it was. There were Albert chants, that’s about it.
- John Cena def. Dolph Ziggler- Good match. Ryan was with Ziggler. The “Let’s Go Cena” chants outweighed the “Cena Sucks” chants big time.
- CM Punk def Chris Jericho to retain the WWE title- Match of the night. Great match. Jericho not only insulted the crowd not once but twice and even during the match.
Overall a wait this was a show like the last time where I was with children who were at a live WWE even for the first time so it really doesn;t matter my opinion it’s theirs and they has a good time and that’s all that mattered.
Alright that’s all I’ve got for now thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!