Random RandomnessBy JT · · 6 Comments
Better late then never folks. Sorry but it’s been a busy weekend, but ets get this show on the road:
1. Happy Fathers Day to all of the Fathers out there.
2. For your viewing pleasure Papa Roach’s new video (NSFW):
3. So, the Donald is the new owner of RAW. Great, just great. I think this is gonna end up as McMahon vs. Trump 2 at Summerslam. But I don’t really see it as a bad thing though.
4. Tomorrow night’s RAW is going to be commercial free. Not a good idea. I need to get up and go to the bathroom at some point during the show.
5. HHHe’s number one contender again, shocker.
6. I’m tired of Evan Bourne vs. Mark Henry. Move these two on already.
7. First Dreamer, then Christian, and now Finlay have shown heel tendencies. Which one will actually do it? Probably none of them because that’s what WWE likes to do.
8. Santino Marella on Superstars this week: “I’m gonna administer a fate that’s worse than waking up in the morning, looking in the mirror and being Chavo Guerrero.” LOL! But then he loses. But you know what, I don’t care because he’s in an actual feud for once.
9. Speaking of Superstars, I think that Zack Ryder is the first actual memeber to be exclusive to the show. Wait he isn’t? It sure seems like it.
10. You want to see the future of wrestling, watch the 6 man tag team match on this past weeks Superstars.
11. All I have to say about TNA this week is that the TNA World title will change hands tonight.
12. Oh yeah, and Daffeny is hot.
13. So where gonna have a title vs. mask match-up at the “The Bash” between Jericho and Rey Mysterio. I’m interested to see if the WWE will actually make Rey unmask. I remember him doing it in WCW, but I don’t remember what he looks like. Plus at that point I was pretty much done with WCW at that point.
14. Edge vs. John Morrison- Match of the year candidate, nuff said.
15. Ricky Ortiz still works for the WWE? Wow. And apparently he has his own wwe.com show. I hardly ever check out wwe.com, so I didn’t know this.
16. Why doesn’t R-Truth go thru the crowd anymore when he makes is entrances. I loved that.
Well that’s all I’ve got for this week, thanks again for reading and see you all next time. Be sure to check out Drowgoddess’ Recap of tonight’s “Slammiversary” ppv.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!