Random RandomnessBy JT · · 3 Comments
Welcome all to the Superbowl weekend edition of JT’s Random Randomness coming to you from the site of Superbowl 43 JT’s home in snow covered parts unknown! Well here’s what I’ve got on tap for this week:
1. I’m gonna shock you all and not pick a side in this year’s game. I’ve been too busy playing Guitar Hero getting ready for JT’s Superbowl Party Extravaganza Spectacular to really make a choice. I was even asked at a local Pittsburg Steelers to give an interview for a local news station and declined. I just hope we get a good game and not a blowout.
2. Guitar Hero Word Tour is awesome!
3. See Jeff, I told yo Edge didn’t do it.
4. Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble and is going to Wrestlemania. Like we didn’t see this coming from a mile away. I said a few weeks ago that it would probably be Orton vs. Cena at Wrestlemania and I’m sticking to it.
5. I don’t like the idea of 2 Elimination Chamber Title matches at No Way Out.
6. Good to see Kofi Kingston upset Kane and become Cena fodder earn a shot at the World Title in the RAW Elimination Chamber match. Good to see some mew guys in the mix.
7. Mickey Rourke vs. Chris Jericho at Wrestlemaina???? I’ll get back to you on that one.
8. Shane O Mac returns, JT groans.
9. Hornswoggle stole the ECW title from Jack Swagger. BAD HORNSWOGGLE!
10. So, is Ricky Ortiz a tweener now? I really don’t care.
11. Paul Burchill is a good fit for ECW.
12. Impact was the usual crap fest, only with 50% more Main Event Mafia.
13. I’m sorry, but I like my M.V.P. as a cocky heel, not baby-face. Though I’m looking forward to the M.V.P. /Shelton Benjamin U.S. Title feud!
14. Umanga returned and killed Jimmy Wang Yang. Doesn’t everybody kill Yang?
15. Heel Matt Hardy= Pure Awesomeness!!!
16. Big Show vs. Festus in an Elimination Chamber qualifying match. Seriously???? I laughed for a minute when I saw Festus come out. Like he had any chance. Though it would’ve been funny to see him rock back and forth it the pod trying to get out (and probably break the glass while doing so).
17. Shocker, Triple H defeats to the biggest monsters (not named Undertaker and Big Show) on Smackdown to qualify for the Elimination Chamber match. Next week I fully expect to see Triple H defeat and Army tank.
18. WWE get on this: Either a Talk Show or a movie featuring Great Khali, Umanga, Valdmir Kozlov, and Santino Marella! It would totally rule!
Alright folks that’s all I got for now, as always thanks for reading and see you all next time. Enjoy the Superbowl. I sure hope to.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!