Random RandomnessBy JT · · 5 Comments
Well what’s up folks, good to see you all here alive and well again and welcome back to another edition of your favorite Sunday article by yours truly. While things keep going and the world keeps turning, I sit back and say to myself, “I can’t believe I just wrote this”. So lets get this show on the road:
1. Happy 3rd Birthday to this site. Wow it’s only been 3 years, it seems like we’ve been around forever.
2. Congrats to Andy whoever the hell his las name is by winning tough enough and
soon to be on the future endeavored list winning a WWE contract.
3. R-Truth in a Confederate uniform, awesome.
4. I kinda got the feeling that Vince is getting tired of the e-mailing GM this week when he cut Cole off from reading the e-mail. Good I think it is far overdue.
5. Good to see Zack Ryder get a match on TV this week. I don’t watch any of his youtube videos but I hear they’re creating quite a buzz for him. Unfortunately WWE love the internet fan so much that he was pretty much squashed which is quite stupid.
6. Good to see Booker T wrestle again. Maybe this will lead to a 7th world title reign.
7. Stone Cold as guest GM tomorrow, I’ve got no problem with it.
8. I got the Monday Nitro DVD set and have to say that I like it and you should go and buy it. It is worth buying just to hear Bobby “The Brain” Heenan on commentary, in which he is on almost all of the first two discs but not the third. And spoiler alert, Benoit is on the DVD too but not in a wrestling capacity, only as a member of The 4 Horsemen. Be prepared when you put the first disc in because WWE has put trailers for every DVD that been released in the past three months in it, but you can skip over those. I do think that WWE could have made this a loth bigger (ex have best of Nitro vol. 1, vol. 2, vol. 3) because there is a lot of skipping around on the DVD that left myself thinking, “Wait, they’re not show this happening”.
9. Who is this guy on Smackdown saying he won an NXT season that nobody watched and why is he complaining? Didn’t he see how Kaval was treated?
10. The Uso’s a still employed by the WWE, good for them.
11. The Corre is no more, or are they? Is this just a swerve to make us think that Ezekiel Jackson will have a 1 on 1 match with Wade Barrett? Lets hope they are done because Gabriel needs a singles push and Slater need to be released.
12. I don’t know if it’s my DVR or the SyFy network, but Smackdown had been DVRing poorly from about the 20 minute mark to the 40 minute mark resulting me to miss matches, this week was Jinder Mahal vs. Trent Baretta (I wonder how that turned out) and Sin Cara vs. Ted Dibiase (that’s ok it was a Sin Cara match I was gonna fast froward thru anyway).
Alright that’s all I’ve got for this week thanks again for reading and see you all next week.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
2. No-selling a Stunner will not bode well for him.
3. YES! LOVED IT!
5. For a company that needs to build new talent, god forbid you take advantage of a guy whose built hype on his own.
9. I'm sure it's a writer monkey's best attempt to… umm… I've got nothing.
12. Both matches were probably what you'd expect them to be. Sucks about the DVR, I've had some issues with mine that do not make sense to me. Frustrating.
12. Maybe it's just the SyFy network, it might happen with the other shows, but since Smackdown is the only program I watch on the network, I couldn't tell you.
5. Bro, I love the Z! True Long Island Story! It's my lifelong goal to be Broski of the Week! I started at Episode 9, then watched all the previous ones, and I haven't missed one since. Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!
8. I'm definitely considering picking that one up tomorrow. I love it when WWE lets us get a taste of their former competition in DVD form. The Rise and Fall of ECW, The Monday Night Wars, and The Rise and Fall of WCW are three of my favorite DVDs in my collection.
12. Dude, I'm so over Sin Cara. I was so excited when he debuted, but YAWN. I'm still waiting for somebody to explain to me why they don't bother to turn the lights back on for his matches. I got it when they did it for Kane when he debuted, but this is just plain stupid. I'm willing to bet that your DVR made you miss out on Cody Rhodes' transformation into Tyler Durden. He told Ted DiBiase "It was only after I lost everything that I felt free to to anything," and apparently also used the phrase "Premature enlightenment." Fight Club references on SmackDown!
5. Take care, spike your hair. Ha ha!
Naturally. Of course old school memes still apply: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M
8. Definitely get the DVD just for Heenan on commentary, it's well worth it. I found it cheaper at walmart.
12. then second I saw Sin Cara was basically doing the same stuff as Rey Mysterio, I was like ok not a fan. The thing with my DVR is that it only screws it up between the 20-40 minute marks no matter who is on, this week wasn't the first time. I did see the cody segment just haven't seen Fight Club to get the references..