Random RandomnessBy JT · · 3 Comments
What’s up everyone and a Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there including mine out there in the great beyond. This is my first of many Fathers Day’s that I’ll have to experience without him. I just want to let him know that I miss and love him very much and things just aren’t the same without him. Now having said all that, let’s talk about some other stuff that’s been going on:
1. Happy Birthday to our very own G who celebrates a Birthday today, hope you have a great day topped off by either a Christian or R-Truth title win.
2. Congrats to the 2011 NBA Champs the Dallas Mavericks. I’m not gonna even mention the other team since that has been the whole media focus since they lost to the more deserving team, the Mavericks. Now the question is that can the Mavs do it again?
3. Congrats to the 2011 NHL Champs the Boston Bruins on winning the Stanley Cup for the first time since 1972.
4. After an exhausting 3 hour RAW last week, we have to do it again this week. Really and this week it’s supped to be fan’s choice or something like that. Really I know the USA network loves the 3 hour programs, but seriously, they’re too much.
5. Per wwe.com Bobby “The Brain” Heenan is the greatest manager of all time. I have no problems with that.
6. Big Show the miracle heeler. For someone who was hit by a car a month ago, he was surely running quite fast. Hell I’ve never in my life seen him move that fast. But then I’ve also never seen the aggression that he’s had this week either by killing (not literally) both Ricardo Rodriguez and Mark Henry.
7. Anybody also think that Mark Henry looks normal sized next to Big Show?
8. Hornswoggle still works for WWE. Good for him even if it is just to be used for field goal practice.
9. CM Punk pins Rey Mysterio a couple Weeks ago and last week he pinned John Cena. I guess WWE is trying to get him to stay, which is what we all want.
10. Good to see John Morrison back- oh wait he’s still injured, see you when you get back.
11. Sheamus = Submission Wrestling, who’ve thought?
12. Good to see Rody Piper on RAW this week. Hint to all, if a legend comes out in ring attire, chances his/her segment will end up in a match.
13. For those who don’t know already, Orton has a legit Concussion which may affect tonight’s World Title match at Capitol Punishment.
14. I don’t understand the whole reasoning of having the exact same 6 man tag team match on RAW and Smackdown in the same week? And with the exact same outcome? Well this is where the fast forward comes into play as I refused to watch it the second time and will continue to do so if WWE does this again.
15. Well Jindar Mahal is for real I guess. I do like the way that he has moved on to bigger guys and isn’t killing guys half his size. His victim this week, Valdmir Koslov. Remember when he was a killing machine and destroyed everythin in his path.
16. Wait the Uso’s push now, really? I don’t know. I think WWE dropped the ball on them a year ago. I just don’t really want to see them anymore.
Well I guess that’s all for now thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
1. Thanks man! I'd like to see both happen, but doubt the WWE will grant me such luck. If we're lucky, Truth gets the title, and Christian gets a lengthy run towards Summerslam in the chase for the title. Also, my favorite movie of all time is on right now (The Empire Strikes Back), how did TV know?
2/3. They didn't riot in either Miami, Boston or Dallas. Kudos! I enjoyed following both series.
5. Me neither.
7. HAHAHAHHAHHAA!! Yes, why yes he does.
12. I'm almost convinced that we need to see a Piper's Pit on every go-home RAW.
14. Yes, this was mindbogglingly lazy booking. Are they convinced that their audience only one of the two shows? They claim this once in a while, but I call bullshit.
I was gonna mention something on the Vancouver fans rioting, but it just didn't sound right.
I think I watch all of SmackDown as often as I watch IMPACT these days – so yeah, they might be onto something with that "our audience is only loyal to one brand of our product." I have every RAW since January on my computer, BTW