Random RandomnessBy JT · · 1 Comment
Well with most of the U.S. experiencing what it’s like to live in Drowville (it hit 100 degrees here in JTland for the first time in 9 years) it doesn’t meat the world doesn’t stop turning and everything comes to a halt, well if you don’t have air conditioning then maybe. So here’s what I think of what has happened in the last week:
1. In one of the most shocking WWE has ever done, WWE not only had CM Punk win the WWE title but allowed him to “leave” with it. I never in a million years would’ve thought that this would happen, thought I have a pretty good feeling that we’ll be seeing him on WWE television real soon. And for those who didn’t know already, Punk was at a Chicago Cubs game during RAW and was tweeting pictures of the Game on his twitter account. Yes I have a twitter.
2. Google+ are you on there? All of the BWF crew is.
3. Wait Christian is World Champ again? And he didn’t immediately lose it to Randy Orton on Friday’s Smackdown? YES! I said last week that the time is now for him to be World Champion and it’s good that WWE is giving us what we want for a change.
4. Daniel Bryan is Mr. Money In The Bank? You got to be bullshitting me? Wait, he really is? I can’t believe it, WWE actually giving us what we really want not once, not twice but 3 times in one night! It looks like someone has lost his mind and WWE needs some new leadership. 😉 And while I can see him waiting until Wrestlemania to cash it in, I think he will cash it in before then.
5. Anybody know how much Gene Simmons got paid every time Rey Mysterio wrestled or was supposed to wrestle on RAW?
6. Sin Cara was suspended this week for a wellness violation but I’m also hearing that he won’t be coming back after the suspension either, but I’m also that the second part is going to be his next storyline too. if he doesn’t come back, I won’t miss him too much.
8. RAW had a pretty predictible tournament to crown a new WWE Champion with the finals being held tomorrow night on RAW between Rey Mysterio and The Miz. Way to make new stars WWE.
9. I didn’t buy for a second that John Cena was going to be fired by WWE.
10. In what was of of the longest drawn out segments, HHH returned and is taking over Vince’s duties. I’m gonna have to wait to see how this all plays out but HHH ruined a pretty decent segment at the end of RAW last week.
11. Mark Henry puts both the Big Show and Kane on the shelf in the same week, I’m glad I’m not a Smackdown wrestler.
12. After stating on how crappy Heath Slater is and how good Justin Gabriel is, we see Slater but not Gabriel. Why do I think WWE is gonna push Slater heavily while Gabriel ends up going the Superstars route?
Well that’s all I’ve got for now thanks again for reading and for those who don’t know already, I’ll be on vacation the next couple weeks so nothing from me until I get back.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
Quite honestly – and I'm starting to think I'm in the minority here – I liked the ending of RAW. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what happens from here on out.