Random RandomnessBy JT · · 2 Comments
WOW October already! Where has this year gone? Next thing it’ll be Halloween followed by the greatest day of them all followed by Christmas then it’ll be 2012. But it’s still 2011 and right now is here and well land we still have a lot goings on in the world.
1. R.E.M. have decided to call it quits after 31 years together. Well since they haven’t sold any records since the mid 90’s, I’d say it’s about time, well until the reunion tour happens in 5 years. I keed, I keed. Since I haven’t listened to them since then, I still respect them and their impact on the music industry.
2. Big Gun just because it’s awesome.
3. I got the new Chickenfoot CD “III” this past week and have to say it is quite awesome. If you don’t know who they are (and you should since I’ve talked about them here before) they’re a rock supergroup consisting of Sammy Hagar, Michael Anthony, Chad Smith, and Joe Satriani.
4. I’ve made it through yet another episode of Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling and um yeah, it’s not getting a whole lot better. I don’t know how much more of it I can take. Hopefully none of you are watching. Hell the only reason I am is because it’s on after Operation Repo, which you should watch.
5. I’m getting tired of the HHH show. But should I really be surprised? I knew it was coming.
6. I didn’t like Otunga as a part of Nexus, what makes you think I’ll like him as a lawyer. Fire him already.
7. Mason Ryan returned. Looks like he finally passed a pee test.
8. JTG is still hanging around. Does anybody care. WWWYKI!!!!!!!
9. Good to see Mark Henry rip apart Khali this week. Time for some repackaging Khali.
10. Henry also took an RKO after saying Orton could never get on on him. Usually WWE would save this for the ppv but since we saw it on Smackdown, does this mean Henry leaves HIAC Champion? I sure hope so. I tired of the Orton experiment.
11. HHH’s new movie came out on DVD this week. Who hasn’t bought yet? Who isn’t buying it? Who just doesn’t care? I do, I do, I do!
12. Anal Bleeding? Really? Really???? Michael COle sounded like a 10th grader when he said that.
I guess that’s it. Thank you all for reading and I will see you next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!