Random RandomnessBy JT · · 6 Comments
Hey everyone, sorry I’m late but I had and extremely busy weekend, so you get a special Monday edition of Random Randomness. So here we go:
1. I actually checked out TNA’s Against All Odds ppv, and all I can say is that I’m glad I didn’t pay for it.
2. Congrats to Metallica on winning 2 Grammy awards last Sunday even though I think that the Grammys are a big joke.
3. RAW was a big pile of “meh.” Nothing really stood out, not even Orton vs. Undertaker.
4. Christian made his WWE return this week on ECW. Welcome back! I totally marked out when he interrupted Swagger. Plus he looked like he was back where he belonged. Though does that mean that I can’t wear my Christian t-shirt during Impact anymore.
5. I’m gonna wait on Tyson Kidd right now. I know he trained in te Hart Dungeon, but I’ll need to see him face someone other than “insert random nameless jobber.”
6. Angle did the job on Impact. WTF???? Is the world about to end? I thought Angle had it in his contract that he never jobbed on free TV, let alone to Brother D-Von.
7. Headdress on a pole match, really???
8. ODB is offering a “Night with ODB.” I like to party, but I think I’ll pass.
9. Other than the Impact was the usual.
10. Why are both the WWE and World Tag Team Champions feuding? And over women who I don’t really find all that attractive.
11. Jeff Hardy’s promo was missing something. What, I don’t know it jus fetl that way and when it was over, was like “that’s it?”
12. Wat always amazes me, is everyone saying that “I’m gonna win the WWE title this Sunday!” I heard it 4 times on Smackdown. Sorry only one of you can possibly win it and that’s if the Champ doesn’t retain.
13. I agree with Joe’s opinion that the whole Smackdown show was lackluster. And that’s sad, seeming it’s usually the best program of the week as of late.
14. I didn’t watch No Way Out, but I do know what happened. What is with WWE and all the title changes? This is like the 4th time the WWE title has changes hands since Survivor series. I can understand it changing at Royal Rumble, but not at No Way Out. I don’t know, I just think that the Rumble should set up Wrestlemania, and not an in between ppv.
Well I guess that’s it for now. Thanks again for reading and see you all neat time!
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!