Random RandomnessBy JT · · Leave a Comment
Well after another busy week, here we go with another edition of JT’s Random Randomness. Let’s Get it started:
1. The NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball tournament began this week. Good luck to everyone and their picks (if you haven’t lost already).
2. Congrats to the Von Erich family for being the next inductee to the WWE Hall of Fame. Another Worthy inductee.
3. I’m not gonna talk much about RAW this week, mostly because it was (in my opinion) the worst RAW I’ve seen in a while. WWE, what the hell did you guy’s do borrow some of TNA’s writers?
4. So, Rey Mysterio is gonna face JBL for the IC title at Wrestlemania. It kinda looks to me like WWE Creative forgot that Rey wasn’t on the card and this is to make up for it.
5. No Cena, I’m not going to see your new movie.
6. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Teddy Long is awesome. He wore the Green like no other!
7. Welcome back Evan Bourne!
8. Why doesn’t Jack Swagger have an ECW title match at Wrestlemania?
9. Katie Lea Burchill is hot, that is all.
10. Finaly vs. Paul Burchill was a really good match, even with drunken Hornsowggle running around.
11. The tag team unification match has been confirmed for Wrestlemania. Awesome. I’m glad WWE did this at Wrestlemanis and not Smackdown or ECW. Go Miz and Morrison!
12. So next week, (I think) ECW is gonna have a Diva’s night, not a good idea, sorry. But it’ll give one less show to watch next week.
13. Since WWE is having a tag team unification match, so you know TNA has to have one too. (JT shakes head) A little originality TNA please?????
14. Velvet Sky is hot, that is all.
15. Each week Impact becomes less and less about the wrestling and more about the Main Event Mafia’s feud with Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett. And they wonder why their audience doesn’t grow.
16. Why does Triple H think we need to see his face up close? I feel bad for those who have to see it in HD.
17. Koslov has now become a jobber to the stars. Thanks for cramming him down our throats as an unstoppable monster.
18. Great match between MVP and Shelton Benjamin for the US title. And congrats to MVP on becoming the NEW US Champion. Maybe this will mean that Shelton will win the Money In The Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania.
19. No Cena, that’s a bad Cena.
20. HBK beats Kane, shocker.
21. Remember The Brian Kendrick’s push last year. It seems so long ago.
22. Psycho Jeff Hardy is awesome.
23. Undertaker makes JBL tap, again no surprises here.
24. Since when did Vickie Guerrero become the most desirable WWE diva??? I know to each their own, but ewwwwww. Every time I have to put up with this story I throw up in my mouth a little.
Well that’s all I’ve got this week. Thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!