Random RandomnessBy JT · · 1 Comment
What’s up everybody! Without further ado lets get this show on the road:
1. Guitar Hero Metallica is awesome! If you haven’t already checked it out, do it right after you finish reading this.
2. RAW was a bit drafty this week, featuring the 2009 draft almost a full 2 months early. WWE must be running out of ideas for the three hour RAW’s the USA network wants them to do. I’ll have some of my draft thoughts in this article.
3. Rey Mysterio back to Smackdown. What was the point of moving him to RAW the last year? I could understand the move back if he’d been on RAW since the 2007 draft but he’d only been on RAW for 10 months.
4. People, you shouldn’t be shocked over the split of Miz & Morrison. I pretty much knew it was coming after WWE didn’t put the Unified Tag belts on them.
5. Jericho to Smackdown. Good for him. This will be the first time he’s been on there since returning & he won’t get lost in the shuffle there.
6. Ricky Ortiz to Smackdown. Really? This guy hasn’t had a match in like 2 months and he gets a promotion. Not to mention the he sucks almost as bad as Aaron Wood.
7. Evan Bourne vs. John Morrison- Pure Awesomeness. Definitely a match of the year candidate. Too bad that Morrison’s been sent to Smackdown and we won’t be privileged to see a feud between them.
8. Valdmir Koslov it ECW and back to killing jobbers. How long before you’re gone.
9. Finlay vs. Christian vs Tommy Dreamer was yet another awesome matchup. ECW really has been the show to watch as of late, really good things on there. Though I wish Dreamer didn’t get eliminated, I feel we’ve see Christian vs. Finlay like 100 times now.
9. I have to say it, I don’t like Matt Striker and Josh Mathews as commentators together. They sound too much alike.
10. WWE Superstars returned this week. I used to enjoy watching this every weekend as a kid. I’m glad WWE brought it back.
11. Oh wait this was the first ever Superstars according to WWE. Ok maybe the first edition under the WWE name, but come on Vince. How stupid do you think we are? Anyone older than 20 knows that this isn’t the “first ever” edition of Superstars.
12. On top of that, we get Cody (zzz) Rhodes as the main event. And his match is longer than the Finlay vs. Christian match. Come on WWE.
13. Christian is the #1 Contender for the ECW title again, surprise. (Not that it’s a bad thing.)
14. They move Matt Hardy and then give him a match against the Undertaker. Great job booking WWE.
15. Did anyone notice on Superstars that the ropes were red during the Undertaker-Matt Hardy match and gray for the other two matches?
16. Impact was the usual garbage this week.
17. Christopher Daniels made his “return” to TNA this week. Well now Kurt Angle has someone new to lay down for him when the time comes.
18. I think Todd Grisham has a thin for the Big Show. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but I think the Big Show is married.
19. Matt vs Jeff will continue on until one of them says “I Quit!” Again, too early to end this feud.
20. The Khali Kiss Cam sucks, that is all.
21. R-Truth vs. John Morrison was a great match.
22. As was Undertaker vs. Shelton Benjamin.
23. Dolph Ziggler WINS!!!!!!! WTF????? Jobber extraordinaire on RAW, and he wins on his first Smackdown match against the US champ, MVP. Come on WWE.
24. Todd Grisham sucks as an announcer on Smackdown, put him back on ECW with Matt Striker.
25. The Smackdown main even featured two RAW guys. Batista vs. Ted Dibasie Jr. Not really a bad match here. Batista wins, ThinkSoJoE falls asleep, and the world continues to turn.
Well that’s all I’ve got this week. Thanks again for reading and see you all next time. (Now go and play Guitar Hero Metallica)
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
1. I told you
16. I have to disagree with you. I actually enjoyed a lot of the show – and I watched it SOBER!
22. They had a few great matches late last year on SmackDown, and I need to still watch this week's, which I will probably do tonight.
25. This is probably why I haven't brought myself to watch SmackDown.