Random RandomnessBy JT · · 3 Comments
Happy Mother’s to all the mother’s out there! Welcome again to another edition of JT’s Random Randomness. Well without further ado, lets go:
1. For the most part, I thought RAW was pretty horrible this week. Yeah, I know Joe was there but the show as a whole while viewing it at home wan not too good.
2. Having said that, Kofi Kingston vs Matt Hardy was good.
3. The Santino swine flu jokes about Vicki were hilarious. Whys is it that when Santino & Santina do skits apart it’s funny, but when you put them together you can hear the crickets?
4. The Miz-2, John Cena-0, I think.
5. The Big Show taught Cena how to do a STF. And almost snapped Cena in 2 during it.
6. ECW, already talked about it.
7. Kelly Kelly sucks so bad that I won’t even watch her when she tags with Santina.
8. I don’t like the “WOO WOO WOO” Zack Ryder, though I do think he’s good in the ring and showed it against Finlay.
9. John Morrison’s never been on Smackdown before last week??? Then who was The Miz’s tag team partner all those months.
10. Charlie Haas went back to normal this week on Smackdown. Lets hope it for just this week. Yes Haas has a televised match this week. A good one too against John Morrison.
11. When did Morrison become babyface?
12. CM Punk/Youmanga feud, really??? At least it’s different.
13. Dolph who??? Come on, like I’m really supposed to take you seriously.
14. Jericho vs. Hardy- Pure awesomeness.
15. Smackdown is definitely gotten better since the Draft. With guys like Punk, Jericho and Mike Knox and Youmanga, I can’t wait to see where it goes from here.
16. One final thing, Kevin Nash wrestled yet another match in which he didn’t get injured, that’s three in a row. Now lets see if you can make it to the next ppv.
Alright, that’s all folks. Thanks for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!