Random RandomnessBy JT · · 2 Comments
Well hello people out there and welcome to another edition of JT’s Random Randomness. Lets get this show on the road:
1. I saw Terminator: Salvation this weekend (better late then never) and thought it was good. It was a little slow in the beginning, but I was really into it at the end. It’s worth going to see it in theatres, so if you haven’t seen it yet, make plans and go see it.
2. The LG Xenon phone is awesome. Those of you who have AT&T should get that as their next phone.
3. Vince dropped the ball on the whole Denver dibacle. Even though you were right in it, there was NO reason it had to be brought over on RAW. It was stupid. You spent the whole two hours promoting the NBA and even had a 5 on 5 main event where the heel’s wore Denver Nuggets jerseys while the babyfaces wore Laker jerseys. Come on WWE, your better than this.
4. Santina vs. Vickie in a hog pen match for the Miss Wrestlemania crown at Extreme Rules. Really, WWE wants people to pay to see this? Yet neither women’s champion has a match on the card. I’m not a big fan of women’s wrestling and I think this is wrong.
5. Mr. Kennedy got released this week. I’m not really suprised since he spent the better part of the last two years injured and got re-injured last monday on RAW. When I heard that he got injured again that his days were numbered and they were.
6. A heel Tommy Dreamer? I think now he might actually win the ECW title at Extreme Rules.
7. When the hell did Finlay get his eye injury during the ECW program? All I saw him do was try to break up Dreamer an Christian, then it went to black.
8. Koslov is so good at killing one jobber, he’s not moved on to two. Good boy! You still suck though.
9. Is the WWE trying to make an attempt at a Tag Team resurgence? Lets hope so. With the Colons, WGTT, Cryme Tyme, The Hart Dynasty, and (yes I said it) even Legacy it sure is looking good.
10. So Finlay gets an eye injury on Tuesday and is 100% on Thursday, yeah right.
12. Where has Kane been? Is he injured?
13. Jericho dresses up as a Rey Mysterio fan and attacks him, awesome.
14. Sting is the new leader of the Main Event Mafia. What is Kurt Angle injured? sick? dying?
15. Raven returns to TNA! I like this. He’s done good things in TNA and hope that this time around will be no exception.
16. F— Eric Young as a heel? Yeah right, he still sucks in my opinion.
Well I think that’s all Ive got fot this week. Thank you all for reading and see you next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
2. I shall investigate further. I have an LG phone and AT&T service, and am due for an upgrade soon.
3. Vince single-handedly squandered any possible goodwill that could have been had from the mainstream press over this. Agreed, the WWE was totally in the right, but from punishing the fans to essentially being the "Mr. McMahon" character at all the wrong times to putting together one of the absolute worst "RAW"s ever made WWE and wrestling in general look so very, very stupid.
4. Words do not exist to describe how abysmally awful this idea, let alone the actual match, is.
6. Go, heel Tommy! Go! You're right, he just might do it, and I'd love to see it.
15. Raven + Daffney = GOLD!!!
16. I think you're being too harsh on Eric Young. He hasn't been a true heel before, not really. The Team Canada days were the closest he ever came, and he wasn't REALLY bad then. His motivations and timing have been perfect. Give it another month and see if you still feel the same way. I think he may surprise a lot of people.
2. I definately like it, it has a touch screen and a full keyboard which is what i needed for texting. But the touch screen rules.
4. The sad thing is Extreme Rules looks like a good ppv all around and they have to put that in there.
16. No I'm not, Eric Young sucks, the end. I've never been a fan, probablay never will. I could be eating my own words in a few months, but util then I stand by what I say!