Random RandomnessBy JT · · 2 Comments
Well it’s been awhile but I’m back to do what it is I do here each and every week so without further ado, let’s get the ball rolling: (Note- this is being written without me viewing Smackdown on on 7/31 & 8/7 and Superstars on 8/6)
1. Jeff Hardy is the new World Heavyweight Champion. He must’ve signed a new contract finally. I don’t think this is bad, but WWE should’ve kept the belt on CM Punk until at least Summerslam.
2. Christian is the new ECW champion and only the second 2 time ECW champion since ECW was brought back in 2006. The other was Bobby Lashley. Again not a horrible move, but I think Dreamer should’ve kept the belt until Summerslam.
3. John Cena is the #1 contender for the WWE title yet again, why did they even bother with the Championship Scramble on RAW when we knew at the beginning who would win it.
4. WWE should’ve went with someone like Mark Henry or MVP for the #1 contender spot, it’s not like the WWE title match will be the main event, I’m pretty sure that something else will.
5. I actually think Shaq did a good job hosting RAW and was entertaining, too bad the rest of the program was horrible.
6. Jeremy Piven & Dr. Ken sucked.
7. The Miz will be back on RAW.
8. Sgt. Slaughter is hosting this week’s RAW in Canada this week. A member of G.I. Joe hosting in Canada. Isn’t it ironic, don’t ya think?
9. The Abraham Washington show needs to go away, now. Just go. Stop wasting my time with this pile of Super Hero In Training.
10. I missed the 200th edition od iMPACT! last week. The world still turns.
11. Have you checked out our new forums yet? They’re quite nice.
12. While I was on vacation The Brian Kendrick was released. Why does WWE release talented guys like him and keep around Ricky Ortiz and Tyler Reckswho both suck.
13. I went to the WWE house show in Verona, NY on 8/2/09 and guess who was there, Eugene! It’s good to see him back.
14. Are you ready? I said are you ready? For the return of X-Pac! Oh wait, it’s not him. Then who can it be? Enquiring minds want to know, or we’ll just have to watch RAW tomorrow to find out.
Ok, that’s all I have for now. Thanks again for reading, a special thanks to Drowgoddess for filling in while I was away and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
1. Here's an interesting note for you – I just picked up the newest issue of WWE Magazine, which has Jeff Hardy on the cover, and it's got the latest ShopZone catalog in it. Interestingly enough, there's not a single piece of Jeff Hardy merchandise in it. I'm thinking Jeff's contract might be up around SummerSlam, if he hasn't signed a new one.
3. Not to correct you or anything, but it was a Beat The Clock Challenge, not a Championship Scramble.
12. Well, Ortiz is gone now.
Hah! You said "Super Hero In Training." 🙂