Random RandomnessBy JT · · 1 Comment
Hey folks how’s it going? It’s Sunday, so that can mean only one thing: your favorite article by me! Let’s get this show on the road:
1. Brett Favre has signed a 2 year deal with the Minnesota Vikings. I don’t have a problem with him still playing (despite him being 97 years old) I just think it’s crap that he waits for the last minute to make his decision on whether to retire or play. And on top of that Favre is gonna be playing in a place whereas a Packer he has had some of his worst games. And that was just only once a year.
2. I watched the documentary part of “The Rise & Fall of WCW” this week and have to say it’s good. It contains new interviews with the likes of Goldberg, Jericho, Bill Watts, Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, Big Show, Hurricane Helms and more. And it seems in this writers opinion to really be fair and not WWE bashing it. However, not interviewed for the documentary are Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, Sting (well I know these for obvious reasons), and interviews from Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, and Booker T are from 2002. Ant they just took Eric Bischoff’s interview from the “Monday Night Wars” DVD. I haven’t got to the matches part of it yet and probably don’t know when I will, but it looks pretty good. Yeah I know it doesn’t come out until Tuesday, but I have my connections and got me an advance copy.
3. Freddie Prinze Jr. wasn’t that bas a host on RAW this week, then again he wasn’t on much of it after Orton took him out.
4. I can’t say that I’ve never been more glad to see Cody (zzz) Rhodes than when him and Ted DiBiase attacked DX on RAW this past week.
5. What the hell happened to Evan Bourne. Since coming over to RAW from ECW, he’s basically been a jobber which sucks because he is awesome and should be used better. Than again RAW has sucked worse than iMPACT! lately.
6. End the Hornswoggle/Chavo Guerrero feud, end it now.
7. Floyd “Money” Mayweather is host ing RAW this week. Big Show beware.
8. I’m gonna start the bandwagon right here: Hurricane for ECW champ!!!
9. I was really hoping for an Ezekial Jackson/Kozlov feud. I think it would’ve put Jackson over big time, but I don’t thin we’ll be getting that anytime soon.
10. “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero looked good in his TNA iMPACT! debut this week. Who is he you ask? Does Elijah Burke sound familiar, because it’s him.
11. So AJ Styles has said to goodbye professional wrestling. If you believe that, then I just won the 272 million dollar lottery.
12. Shelton Benjamin is getting the Kane babyface one week/ heel the next treatment. You know what, he’s a great talent in the ring and as long as he’s being used is what matters most to me.
13. I know WWE drops storylines all the time, but what ever happened to the R-Truth impersonating Pretty Ricky or whatever his name is?
14. WWE puts glasses on Mike Knox and all of a sudden he’s a nerd, not just some big guy who can beat you up.
15. One last thing, join our Forums!
Well I think that’s all I’ve got for this week, thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!