Random RandomnessBy JT · · 4 Comments
Here we go again, same old sh*t again with another week gone by and quite a few random things happening this week in the world as I see it. Well without further interruption, let’s get this show on the road:
1. RIP Patrick Swayze.
2. Kayne West is a douchebag, it needs to be said. What he did was wrong and everyone should never buy his albums, or play him on the radio or play any of his videos, then finally this no talent piece of Super Hero In Training will finally go away.
3. So WWE went with the “Screwjob in Montreal” finish last week in the world title match at Breaking Point. I was one of the few people who knew that Punk was gonna walk out of Breaking Point still champ, and I knew it was gonna be done without Undertaker actually tapping, but I didn’t see the screwjob finish, but you know what it makes sense.
4. Batista returned this week, zzz. Then he announced he is going to Smackdown, great ruin the best program WWE puts out every week. He then says that “I’m here to make Smackdown better!” Um sorry you cant’ make it better, it was better without you. He did get something right by saying that “Smackdown is the A show.”
5. RAW still continues it’s tradition of being the worst wrestling show on TV every week. Trish wasn’t very good as a host.
6. I wish WWE would stop referring to their fans as the WWE Universe, it’s insulting. We are you fans, call us that. What does TNA call their fans, suckers fans. Is it so hard for you to do it. WWE your not as great as you think you are.
7. I checked out Anvil new CD “This is Thirteen” and can understand why they never hit it big back in the 80’s. While the music is good, lead singer Lips is not a very good singer and you can hear it on this disc, the vocals are turned down. You can also hear in some songs where a second guitarist is needed (there’s only 3 people in the band). Having said all that, this CD is not a complete waste. There are a lot of good songs on there and I do recommend it if you can find it on sale.
8. I also checked out Megadeth’s “Endgame” CD and have to say that it is great and well worth your money, so check it out.
9. I am hearing rumors the Metallica is trying to put together a tour with fellow metal greats Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth. This would be so cool if were to actually happen.
10. WWE, 95% of the people who watch ECW every week know that Gregory Helms and The Hurricane are the same person. You had the perfect opportunity this past week to put some doubt there. They have separate Superstar profiles, then after Hurricane wrestled in the opening contest, you could have had Gregory Helms wrestle in the #1 contender battle royal. I’m just sayin.
11. Zack Ryder is the new #1 contender for the ECW title. WOO WOO WOO! You know it what? I can see him becoming champion. He pretty over with the fans, and he’s improved a lot, so I wouldn’t surprised if he ‘s the next ECW champion.
12. I missed Superstars this week, from what I’ve read it was a good show and WGN has a replay later today of so I’ll be able to check it out.
13. All I have for iMPACT! this week is that it you gonna have the Motor City Machine Guns don commentary on a separate announce table, actually give them whole matches, not just switch over to them for a few seconds.
14. Scott Armstrong answers to a higher power. Who is this you ask? The ref who refereed the World Title match last Sunday at Breaking Point. When he was interviewed on Smackdown, he didn’t actually say that, it just almost sounded like he did.
15. Remember back in ECW 2006 when Mike Knox sucked, wow have the times changed. He is 1000 times better now than he was in ECW.
16. CM Punk is still better than all of us except Drowgoddess.
17. Poll question: How long before Batistsa gets injured or injures one of his opponents?
On that note that’s all I’ve got for this week. As always thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
10. How much do you want to bet that Vince and Stephanie get mad and claim that "a leak" is the only way that we could know that?
13. THANK YOU!!!!! What's the point, otherwise?
16. Aww, thanks! 🙂
Good points as per usual.
When I started up TNA this week and saw the MCMG's setup for commentary, for a brief deluded second was happy. Then TNA did what they seem helpless from preventing… they fucked it up. Going so far as to create a feud between announcers and the team would make no sense (so Russo will book it next week I am sure). But why not make up some lie like Taz and Tenay were late and the MCMG's will "fill in" until they show up WOULD make sense and give them the first couple matches at least. Stuck in traffic is all you need to say, but Russo would make it Godzilla attacks or some shit.
I just hope Russo doesn't read this site, given the ideas that both the writers and readers have put out there as "something Russo would do."