Random RandomnessBy JT · · 5 Comments
Well, well, well look at what we have here another wwk gone by and now another week of you all reading my thoughts as we come closer to the 1 year anniversary of this very article. So without further ado, whether you cross the line, get extreme, put up with RAW or layeth the Smackdown, lets get this show on the road:
1. The new Kiss CD “Sonic Boom” is awesome, check it out. It’s their first all new album since 1998’s “Psycho Circus” and if you are a fan, you like this album. It is available only at Wal-Mart stores and for $12 it also comes with a bonus “best of” CS and a DVD.
2. Big Ben Roelithsberger did a pretty good job hosting RAW, that is until D-X got involved, then it sucked big time.
3. Speaking of D-X, would it be so bad for them to actually put someone over besides themselves? For goodness sake, you got the win at the ppv, did you guys really need to make the tag team champions look bad? No you didn’t and you wonder why people are turning away from your product.
4. On the flip side the John Cena/Randy Orton continues, great. But it looks like it finally might end at Bragging Rights. The two face each other in a 60 minute no holds barred iron man match. You know what, I think this is a good idea, when was the last time WWE had a 60 minute iron man match, or even a no holds barred one. At least WWE is trying here.
5. If Cena loses at Bragging Rights he must leave RAW until the next draft forever. This might actually be a good thing, because he can go to Smackdown (there’s no way he’s going to ECW) and feud with Punk, Undertaker, Mysterio and Batista, which is a good thing.
6. The Miz is the NEW United States Champion! Awesome! As I said in the Roundtable last week, that a title change here was eminent, and it happened. But however, I thought it was gonna happen at “Hell In A Cell” not on RAW.
7. Hey, I accomplish an article here every week, so does that make me more deserving of an ECW title shot than William Regal?
8. From Joe’s ECW review: “What the hell ever happened to Curt Hawkins?” I wonder the same thing too every time I see Zack Ryder wrestle.
9. Smackdown needs some more tag teams, I’m starting to get bored with seeing the Hart Dynasty/Cryme Tyme feud.
10. TNA made Amazing Jobber Red the new X-Division Champion. But he got help form Bobby Lashley. Remember Santino winning the IC title form Youmanga a couple years ago, he also had help from someone, I just cant remember who? Great way to be original TNA.
11. Global iMPACT! 2 was a pretty good show.
12. Three hours of iMPACT! this week, oh no. As if it could get any worse.
13. I don’t really see the point of having Rey Mysterio and Batista get involved in the World title picture yet. It’s really not necessary.
Well that’s really all I’ve got for this week, thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
1. I'm probably going to get lynched for this – but I just can't get into KISS.
6. It doesn't matter where it happened. He's the United States Heavyweight Champion – and he's AWESOME!
7. Yes. Yes it does.
10. It wouldn't have been so bad – or so repetitive – if the guy who Lashley cost the title wasn't Samoan. You know what? I'm starting to see it – Bobby Lashley is racist against Samoans!
11. Agreed, though I kinda wish they'd have at least shown highlights from Misawa's match as a tribute.
13. Agreed again. Particularly Mysterio, since his last world title reign sucked and he's done a whole lot of nothing since then.
1. Thats ok, they aren't for everyone. Hell I was becoming less and less of a fan of theirs (mostly because of the way Gene whores out the KISS name) until I heard this album.
7. Sweet, Crhistian consider yourself challenged!
10. You know what, I didn't even think of that, now it makes sense.
4. I just don't see either of those guys as able to go for a legit hour without a lot of padding the match. Additionally, will it even be watchable? It's not an easy thing to make a match that long interesting, and if a 15-minute match of theirs is dull, a match four times as long may not be the best idea. I'm not down on the concept, I just wonder if these two can pull off such a thing without boring us to death.
7. I agree with ThinkSoJoE, so when you challenage Christian, you have a valet if you need one (hint hint).
10. I hate this. I never liked Red because he was so sloppy, and he really doesn't do anything that other guys from the X-Division don't do or haven't done better. The X-Division title really seemed to be heading for a do-over, with Daniels and Joe, but so much for that hope.
11. Yes, it was. I do agree with ThinkSoJoE about the Misawa part, but they cut the whole thing all up to make it look like Wrestlekingdom 3 was all about Angle and Nash.
12. It might not be so awful, as it isn't a permanent thing. It's only because it's the last show before BFG, which is honestly a pretty decent idea. I'll have more to say about that later today.
What's up with the short comment length?