Random RandomnessBy JT · · 3 Comments
Well it’s Sunday so that can be only one thing, some Random Randomness. So without any further ado, let’s get this show on the road:
1. So TNA is going head to head with WWE with a 3 hour iMPACT! on MONDAY January 4. That is the same night Hulk (zzz) Hogan is supposed to make his debut on the show. To be honest, I probably won’t be watching or DVRing it basically I don’t really care. Plus it’s the first Monday of the month and that is my poker night so the DVR space it reserved for RAW.
2. I just rented Rock Band Unplugged for the PSP, (yes I do have some up to date electronics) very addictive game and have spent lots of hours playing it. I played it so much that I ended up playing it during both RAW and iMPACT!
3. I did DVR RAW though and watched the main points and I don’t understand why the Dallas Maverick did come to help their boss (you know the guy who signs your paychecks) before Sheamus put him through the table. Cuban going through the table was a great ending to RAW though.
4. Wait, I thought Hornswoggle was suing DX. And this week he gets his own DX shirt. WTF???
5. When did Eve get good in the ring? I saw her at a house show back in August and she was very sloppy and almost hurt herself numerous times. What a difference 4 months makes.
6. I can do the same thing with my pecs as Chris Masters, but I just don’t look as good as him.
7. ECW General Manager Tiffany’s new entrance music is annoying. I know she’s had it for a few weeks now, this is just the first time I remember to say something about it.
8. So WWE is going with we know that “The Ripper” is really Paul Burchill, yet they still claim that Gregory Helms and The Hurricane are two separate people. Really? That’s just stupid.
9. Team Awesomeness has arrived: Slam Master J & Jimmy Wang Yang!
10. I Rock Banded instead iMpact!ed so I didn’t see any of it.
11. Am I alone in enjoying the Punk& Gallows vs. R-Truth & Matt Hardy feud? It’s grrreat, isn’t it.
12. I want to give Eric Escobar a chance, but I just can’t get into him. I really enjoy him making fun of Vickie Guerrero but when he gets in the ring, it’s just blah. I don’t know maybe it’s just me.
13. The new Brothers of Destruction: Kand & Mike Knox. Make it happen WWE.
Alright that’s all Ive got this week thanks again for reading and see you all next time. Don’t forget TLC is tonight, I hope you checked out the Roundtable for it (and if you haven’t, shame on you) and we may or may not have coverage, so check back to find out.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
9. Indeed! I was completely into them at the tapings, and they could be a really fun team to watch. Everybody seems to be hating on it, but tell me they wouldn't be gold. You can't.
10. So you missed Chris Sabin defeating all three of the British Invasion. For shame, JT!
11. I love it. I'm not much on R-Truth, but it's more of a continuation of Punk/Jeff via Matt. I'm just waiting for a full straight edge faction to form.
10. I actually didn't miss it. I was listening just not watching.
Oh, so now it's a battle of semantics, is it? Bring it on!!! You CLEARLY implied that you did not pay attention to the show. 😛 😛 😛