Random RandomnessBy JT · · 3 Comments
Welcome all to another edition of Random Randomness. Happy St. Patrick’s day to all those who celebrate it on Wednesday. Here in JTland the celebration has already started. But we’re not here to talk about that this is a wrestling website so lets talk about wrestling:
1. R.I.P. Corey Haim.
2. So this year’s Money In The Bank Match is going to have 10 participants in it. This may be a little much, but I see why WWE is doing it. WWE is trying to get as may superstars on the show as they can and I think this is a good thing.
3. Criss Angel surprised me this week by not sucking. That trick he did where he pulled the string out of his eye was insane and made me cringe.
4. ThinkSoJoE on Josh Matthews: “Josh Matthews is a tool!” Truer words cannot be said.
5. Why doesn’t Orton have a match at Wrestlemania yet? The guy freakin main evented it last year and now two weeks away from Wrestlemania and he doesn’t have an official match yet.
6. If Kofi Kingston doesn’t end up in the Money In The Bank match, then expect him to team up with Randy Orton to face Legacy at Wrestlemania.
7. The NXT program is getting better, that is all.
8. The Live edition of iMPACT! on Monday got the same rating as the Thursday replay. Ouch.
9. Jeff Hardy sighting. He showed up on iMPACT! this week, as well as Rob Van Dam who squashed Sting in 10 seconds. Then after the match Sting would go on to beat down RVD for the next 5 minutes, and you wonder why I hardly pay attention anymore.
10. There is no replay of iMPACT! this Thursday, according to the guide on my TV. In it’s place, the movie Predator. Here’s the question here, will Predator get a higher rating than iMPACT! ?
11. My DVR screwed up and didn’t record Smackdown and Superstars, but hulu is awesome and I was able to watch Smackdown and have yet to watch Superstars.
12. Drew McIntyre had to beat a random jobber to qualify for the Money In The Bank Match, really? You couldn’t put him in there with someone like Jimmy Yang Yang, Slam Master J or someone on the roster? Plus I don’t like the “I had the 2 losses removed from my record” thing. What’s gonna happen when he doesn’t win the Money In The Bank match? He cant have that one removed.
13. Batista may be the best heel right now, but CM Punk is right behind him. And so isn’t The Miz, and Chris Jericho. Wow, I’m glad I don’t have to choose Heel of The Year yet, because I wouldn’t know who to choose.
14. The Undertaker hates tag teams.
15. Watching Kane’s entrance via hulu made it look like his video game entrance.
Well that’s all I’ve got thanks again for reading and see you all next week.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
10. Here's a better question – Will we all gather on the bWf Forums on Thursday and discuss Predator instead of TNA Wrestling?
Hey, I just saw on the news that SU is playing here in Buffalo on Friday in March Madness. You making the trip?
I wish I could but I'm not. My cousin Amy is though.
10. Sounds like a good idea. I'm game.
2. This is becoming a battle royal with a ladder. And yeah, I think it is a good thing too. Still my favorite WM match to look forward to.
6. Interesting point, that could be the way it goes… but they only have one episode left (if it happens on RAW) to tell that story.
12. God forbid McMahon turns the MiTB match results over… although it would elevate McIntyre into a very hated heel. X-Pac heat?