Random RandomnessBy JT · · 8 Comments
Howdy folks. It’s Sunday again an you know what that means, another randomization of all things random in this random world with random implications and random consequences. So without further ado, lets get this show on the road:
1. I apologize again because I planned on doing a podcast this week but didn’t get around to doing it, maybe next week.
2. It is being rumored that Batista will leaving after the May 23 ppv “Over The Limit” so we get a few more weeks of Batista heel awesomeness.
3. So the Draft was this week. Ugh, I’m thinking that WWE is starting to get tired of the idea of this now by having the talentless wonder aka Kelly Kelly be the first draft pick. Though that is a good thing since I wont have to see her on my TV anymore since I fast forward thru all the Div crap on Smackdown.
4. Edge the heel has returned! YAY!
5. Babyface Big Show??? It has potential, though I don’t see a World Title run for him anytime soon.
6. Nobody watched iMPACT! this week so I don’t have to talk about it.
7. I actually liked NXT this week and the sell the programs challenge. For my tow cents on the whole thing, I wouldn’t be surprised if Wade Barrett ends up winning the whole thing.
8. Jobbo Guerrero need to realize that what ever program he’s on, he’ll still suck and job to everyone even if he is related to the higher up on the show.
9. I like how people complain on how badly booked Jack Swagger has been since becoming World Champion, he’s least has won half of his matches while Jericho since losing the title to Swagger has lost every singles match he’s been in.
10. Glad to see Dolph Ziggler move up the ladder and get a feud with Hornswoggle.
Well that’s all Ive got for now folks, thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!