Random RandomnessBy JT · · 10 Comments
Welcome from the land of the endless snow (or so it seems) to another edition of Random Randomness. Are you as excited as I am? You’re not? Hey that’s not nice, but here we go anyway:
1. I went out and saw the movie “Yes Man” and have to say that it is hilarious. Go see it!
2. I finally saw Hancock (the unrated version) too and thought it was awesome. It was also worth it just to hear Will Smith say the F-word.
3. The Arizona Cardinals are in the NFC Championship game. Wait, did I just write that. Is this really happening?
4. RAW was a big pile of meh this week. Nothing more to say about it.
5. I already wrote about ECW earlier this week and am not going to repeat myself. I hope you enjoyed the review.
6. I actually kinda sort of payed attention to Impact this week. Enough to see Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed cash in their Money In The Bank Feast Or Fired briefcase and win the TNA tag team titles. I’ve got no problem with that.
7. Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelly for the X-division title. Drogoddess is happy! JT is too because no Eric Young.
8. TNA’s Genesis ppv is this weekend. I think the theme song for it is “I Can’t Dance.” Oh and I won’t be watching.
9. Undertaker vs. Shelton Benjamin was totally awesome!
10. The Vladmir Kozlov video actually makes me interested in him. Too bad I already know he sucks to not care.
11. Why does Ezekiel Jackson remind me of Ahmed Johnson?
12. So Triple H got to wrestle 3 matches this week against 4 guys. I was amazed that he didn’t win all 3 and actually laid down (sort of) for the Big Show.
Well that’s all I think for this week. Thanks again for reading and see you nxt time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!