Random RandomnessBy JT · · 2 Comments
Well it’s Friday night and my cable is out and since it hasn’t stopped snowing since the end of November here and since I have an extremely busy day tomorrow, I figured I’d give you this weeks article so here it is:
1. Superbowl XLV will feature a matchup between the Green Bay Packers vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers who are the greatest Superbowl team of all the times are going for their record seventh Superbowl title (the next closest is 5) in the teams eighth appearance int the game (tied most with Dallas where ironically where it is being held this year). The packers are going for their fourth Superbowl title in five appearances. This matchup is gonna take a little more time for me to think about and since I have another week before the big game, you’ll find out my pick then.
2. Finally the Big 4 hits the states, for one appearance only, anybody want to lend me some cash???
3. I finally got to see SAW 3D. Unfortunately it was on DVD and not in 3D but that didn’t take away from my enjoyment of the film. Definitely worth watching if your into the SAW movies. A fitting end to the series.
4. Anybody notice that Michael Tarver was also on last weeks Smackdown before appearing on this weeks RAW? Also anybody notice that he was the first one who found Teddy Lon laid out after Long confronted the Corre? A little convientent I think.
5. I never did totally believe that either the Corre or Nexus was not gonna be involved in the Royal Rumble. I was just wondering how WWE was gonna do it and I actually think that WWE did a good job of it with having Cena double DQ both guys and the RAW GM say hey, I can’t change your ruling, but I can change the previous stipulation allowing both groups to be in the Rumble.
6. Daniel Bryan, pimp daddy!!!!! All he needs is a goofy looking suit and a pimp cup.
7. One of these days I’ll get back to doing the Roundtable but since I forgot about it last week there won’t be one for the Rumble.
8. I’m hearing reports that after the Rumble, a bunch of guys will be getting released, so say goodbye to your favorite Superstars wrestlers.
9. WWE is bringing back the Diva search, just great. Well at least this time I have DVR so I can fast forward all of it during the shows.
10. Alright now with the Royal Rumble being this weekend, I’d figure I’d give my two cents one it so here they are:
- I may end up actually watching it, well if I get my cable back by then (my bill is paid it’s probably out due to the weather I think)
- if any title changes hands it’ll be the Diva’s title (expect an appearance from Awesome Kong)
- Expect HHH to return and possibly maybe Evan Bourne. Wait where has Bourne been? Was he injured while I didn’t have cable or something.
- Don’t ask me who the surprises are since I have no idea.
- The winner will either be the #1 entrant or will have picked #31-40. Everyone else, sorry.
- Kane’s elimination record to be broken, possibly by Kane himself or Big Show.
- If Kong makes an appearance int the Diva’s title match, she will also make a Rumble appearance.
Alright this high octane beer I’ve been drinking has finally hit so I think it’s time for me to go. Thanks again for reading and see you all next week!!!!!!!
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!