Random RandomnessBy JT · · 3 Comments
Well when it all goes down, will you be the one still standing at the end. But to take it all in stride makes it more real for the person or persons involved to make things right. Where the hell I came up with that, I don’t know but I figured I had to give you all something. So with out further ado, lets get this show on the road:
1. Last week at Screamfest I got to meet Joey Belladonna from Anthrax and have to say that he is a totally cool dude . The show started at 7 and while his band didn’t go onstage until like 10:30 or 11 (I wasn’t looking at my watch) he was there hanging out at 7 signing autographs and chatting with fans. Plus his band’s set was totally awesome featuring all Anthrax tunes with a couple Dio songs thrown in there. If he ever rolls into you neck of the woods, check him out.
2. There may or may not be a Roundtable for Wrestlemania this year, it all depends on if I remember to let you all know about it or not.
3. Kelly Kelly was rehired at the Elimination Chamber ppv. Wow didn’t see that one coming.
4. In a huge shocker, 2/21/11 was revealed to be The Undertaker, but we also got the return of HHH. You know it’s Wrestlemania time when the old guys return to take Wrestlemania spots away from the younger guys who work all year to earn their spot. Not saying that HHH vs. Taker 2 won’t be good, just that this match doesn’t get me too excited for mania (HBK vs Taker 2 didn’t either and the match wasn’t as good) and they should be doing separate things.
5. I saw the documentary portion of The Big Show’s DVD (it’s on Netflix) this week and have to say that it wasn’t very good and felt rushed. Speaking of DVD’s, since this weeks was Big Show’s, when is Mark Henry’s 3 DVD set coming out.
6. Speaking of Mark Henry, why is he beating Sheamus???? He should be putting Sheamus over, not pinning him clean.
7. Trish Stratus is going to be a trainer on the new Tough Enough. I still won’t be watching.
8. Good to see John Cena doing his rapping on RAW though he shouldn’t have gone there with trashing all of Rock’s movies, at least people got see his movies when they are in theaters.
9. And now were’ getting Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler at Wrestlemania too, which we all saw coming. Though I do think that this will have the Bret Hart vs. Vince suck factor from last years, mania.
10. Next in the class of 2011 WWE Hall of Fame: Hacksaw Jim Duggan! HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is awesome. He is very deserving of this honor and can’t wait to see him inducted. Will he have his trusty 2×4 with him at the ceremony. Hopefully yes.
11. With all this Wrestlemania talk, I feel like it’s the week before, but it isn’t. Let’s hope that the Wrestlemania engine doesn’t run out of steam before then.
12. Oh and yes I saw TNA’s ripoff of WWE’s 2/21/11 videos and yeah you wonder why nobody cares about TNA.
Well that’s all for this week thank you all for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!
4. I hadn't thought about that until you brought it up, but that's true. I really hate that Mania spots can just be handed over to old-timers, iconic though they may be, who haven't even been around for most of the year, when guys who have been busting their tails for the past year get shoved aside. Of course Wrestlemania should have established star power and top-level talent. Of course there is a right way to do it. This isn't it. I wouldn't buy the Mania show to see Taker/HHH either.
6. I heard from several sources that Kevin Dunn hates Sheamus, and that's the one and only reason for his fall from grace. HHH doesn't look like much of a friend here if he's allowing it.
12. See my most recent article. 😉
12. I did, I did. I think hell has finally frozen over.
2. Well if that particular Tuesday works out, it might be a neat version… reader's become listeners? Hmm…
6. I think they let Russo write a segment…
8. What else would he talk about though? I see where you're coming from, and agree in the fact Cena's films are…. umm… how do I say this nicely? Hmm… shitty?
9. I am still happy to see it regardless though. Perhaps this will end Cole's character as a heel putting himself over, and just call matches? I really hope so…
12. I Am Legend? It might happen…