Random RandomnessBy JT · · 4 Comments
Welcome all to another edition of what I do here on this site and as the days get longer it can only mean one thing, Wrestlemania is near. What did you think I was gonna say spring? We don’t really get that here since it can snow here some years as late as Mothers day, we just kinda transition from winter into summer so for me to say that spring is coming just wouldn’t fit, but without further ado, I have wrestling to talk about so lets get this train a rolling:
1. Firings, firings, firings. First Dolph Ziggler, then Vickie Guerrero, now Alex Riley. While they are only storyline fired, this just feels weird to have these guys just be taken off TV so close to Wrestlemania.
2. Also gone, Michael McGuillicuty, who was punted back to developmental this week. Man I guess it isn’t too good to be a season 2 NXT rookie.
3. Why do I have a feeling that Nexus will be done after Wrestlemania? With Randy Orton facing all of the other membersof Nexus in one on one matches where if they lost they are banned from ringside in the CM Punk vs. Randy Orton Match. It just feels that after this is all said and done, Punk will be left standing alone.
4. Number of time Wrestlemania was said during RAW this week: 75
5. Michael Cole is being trained by Jack Swagger. Well at least Swagger will have something to do for Wrestlemania. However if Jerry Lawler taps out to Michael Cole’s ankle lock, I quit wrestling forever, I am done. Also for that match is that Cole gets to pick a special referee, who it is I don’t know. All I’ve heard is that it’ll be someone who has nothing to do with the feud itself.
6. Triple H says that h’e gonna end Undertaker’s streak, Undertaker says that his streak will never end. I guarantee you that one of these men is right though I am apt to believe that history will repeat itself.
7. Cody Rhodes unmasked Rey Mysterio! Awesome! While I know Rey has like 8 million masks and probably won’t miss that one, it was still cool to see him be unmasked. Plus Cody’s new psycho heel gimmick is pretty damn cool.
8. I’ve never seen Mistico in action yet so I won’t have any opinions on him yet.
9. Welcome back Evan Bourne even though it was at the expense of King Sheamus.
10. Chris Jericho will be on the next season of Dancing With The Stars. Um yeah, I ‘m not gonna watch.
11. Finally The Rock has come back, to his living room. No surprise that he cut a promo from his home in Los Angeles instead of being at RAW live. He is only scheduled to for like 3 live RAW appearances and since he’s already been at one and so much time left before Wrestlemania, this just makes sense (sorry JoE).
12. Christian’s back! Always good to see this. If both him and Edge stay healthy, maybe we could see Edge vs. Christian for the World title after Wrestlemania.
Alright that’s all I’ve got for now, thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!