Random RandomnessBy JT · · 3 Comments
Well here I am back on my usual time slot on Sunday, mostly because I didn’t feel like doing this yesterday, but it’s great to be back in my regular time slot. Will this be a permanent thing, I don’t know just yet, but for right now does it really even matter as long as you get an article from me right. Well since we lost an hour today, lets get this party started:
1. R.I.P. Mike Starr. For those who don’t know he was an original member of Alice In Chains and left the band shortly after the release of their 1992 album Dirt and pretty much disappeared until he resurfaced last year on the Celebrity Rehab and Sober House programs.
2. RAW is going to get smooshed this week as Snooki from Jersey Shore will we appearing. Great just great. Good thing I’m probably gonna DVR it so I can just fast forward thru her on the progeam.
3. John Cena’s Final Round KO can be put in just one word, lame.
4. For those of us older than 10, we’re supposed to pretend that HHH vs. Undertaker never happened at Wrestlemania before even thought it did and we have it in DVD to prove it/
5. Speaking of HHH, The Chaperone is on Netflix so if you want to see it and not spend money on it, watch it on there. Don’t have a subscription, get one and your first month is free so you can actually watch it and not pay a single penny.
6. Sunny is the latest member of the 2011 Hall Of Fame. Congrats. She is very deserving and it’s about time that the original Diva gets inducted.
7. Good to see JBL on RAW this week. Even better to see him get stunned by Austin.
8. I like Austin as the special referee for the Cole vs Lawler match, but it gives me the weird feeling that Cole ends up winning.
9. The e-mailing GM isn’t so bad when Jerry Lawler is doing it, I wonder why?
10. Brodus Clay looks like one of the killers from the movie The Running Man.
11. I like Kane & Big Show as a tag team, but if they take on the whole Corre at Wrestlemania and win, it won’t be good.
12. Have I said that I really like Psycho Cody Rhodes. WOW. He’s come a long way from Cody zzz Rhodes.
13. Dolph Ziggler to RAW. Not a bad idea, I told you he’d be back. Now Vickie on the other hand, she needs to stay away for a little while longer.
14. If Sheamus doesn’t win the US title from Daniel Bryan, then he quits. Wow a lot of quitting/firing going on. Well I think this means the end of him on RAW and a new beginning for him on Smackdown.
15. Has it really been 10 years since Edge & Christian been a Tag Team on Smackdown? How time flies. though it was great to see them reunite .
Well that’s all I’ve got for now thanks for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!