Random RandomnessBy JT · · 4 Comments
Well hello out there. Long time no see, well I’ve seen the site just the site hasn’t seen much from me lately. But here it is your big surprise, my big return. What did you actually think that we were gonna charge you? Well it’s good to be back and let’s this show on the road and look back at some of the things that happened while I was gone:
1. We got him! A big thank you to the U.S. Navy Seal Team who got the job done! We americans are forever in your debt!
2. I have to be serious for a minute or three. I recently lost someone very close to me, my father, who if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be here now since he was the one that got me into watching wrestling in the first place. Because of this loss I wasn’t able to participate in the Roundtable podcast and almost didn’t watch Wrestlemania altogether since it wouldn’t be the same. But with taking things one day at a time I was able to get through the pain and am glad to have all the great friends and family out there so I want to say thank you for all the support in these tough times.
3. Well Wrestlemania happened and well I have to say that I don’t think that it sucked, but it wasn’t great either. My favorite part was chatting with JoE via text message throughout the whole thing. I’m very glad that all I spent on it was to buy chops, pizza and beer.
4. Sin Cara finally debuted and I have to say that, I’m not impressed. All he reminds me of is a younger Rey Mysterio and we all know how much I’m not a fan of him.
5. I can actually watch Diva wrestling again as Kharma (aka Awesome Kong) finally debuted in WWE. I can finally use my old tag line “Kong Mad, Kong Smash!” on the message boards again.
6. The annual WWE Draft was held and I have to say that drafting John Cena from RAW to Smackdown then back to RAW at the end of the program was the stupidest thing they’ve ever (EVVVVVERRRRR) done. Plus the supplemental draft is pretty pointless too especially if your an “entertainment” company.
7. Edge’s retirement came as a shock to me. I didn’t watch the RAW live since I was at a friends house playing poker but when I came home and saw it everywhere on the internet, I was actually quite shocked. I actually had tears in my eyes while watching his farewell speech on that week’s Smackdown. I’ve been an Edgehead for a long time and have to say thank you for all the memories.
8. So this past week’s RAW was the Rock’s birthday celebration. Well Happy Birthday I guess. What surprised me most was hoe I heard people bitch about how stupid it was and how his birthday celebration was excessive. Well guess what, we were advertised that it was gonna be Rock’s Birthday celebration and that’s what we got.
9. Miz, all you had to do was throw the belt outside the ring and you’d be WWE Champion right now.
10. So we finally get a Christian World Title run only for it to last 5 days (yes I know it’s actually 2 but the wwe website has at 5). My thoughts, BULLSHIT!!!! Give the guy a chance will ya. Have his first title defense end as some sort of DQ or count out and drop it at a pay per view but one on regular TV.
Alright I think that’s all I’ve got for now Thanks again for reading and see you all next time.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed today and never miss another!